Eld. Armstrong, Pastor Lucille Valentine, and Eld. Battle became the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th pastors, respectively, and continued to preach One Lord, One Faith and One Baptism. After the death of Elder Battle in 1949, the saints sought the Lord through prayer and fasting for a new pastor. In September 1949, the late Pastor Daisy L. Culpepper was inspired by God to take the reins of pastorate. Special bible classes were held for teenagers and younger children. God continued to prosper the church with dining facilities, rest rooms, and sitting rooms.
After her death, the late Dist. Eld. B.T. Scott instructed the church to stay together as a family, and to continue in the Apostles’ Doctrine. The Asst. Pastor, the late Eld. Alex Kitchen was then appointed to serve as interim pastor until such time the church was given a pastor. In September 1967, under the guiding hands of the late Bish. R.P. Paddock and Dist. Eld. Scott, the church membership voted overwhelmingly for Eld. Kenneth J. Hoke to become pastor. The membership found comfort in knowing their pastor was a Holy Ghost filled minister endowed with wisdom and knowledge of teaching and preaching God’s word. In July 1974, 3 ½ acres of land was purchased. With the help of the late Pastor Clyde Colbert and Eld. Felix Gaylord, 22645 Quinn Road would become the new location for the church.
From 1989 to March 1995, Eld. Bradley served as Assistant Pastor to Elder Hoke. Upon Bishop Kenneth Hoke leaving Bethlehem Temple Church to complete the work begun by his father, the late Dist. Eld. Hoodie J. Hoke, Eld D.L. Bradley became the pastor and was installed October 7, 1995, by the late Assistant Presiding Bishop of the PAW, Bish. David L. Ellis of Greater Grace Temple.
It was in July 2001 that the church underwent a major construction of a $300,000 plus addition to the church, increasing both the size and seating capacity of the sanctuary as well as the addition of much needed office space.
What was needed was a new parking lot, which, since the construction of 2001 and because of issues with the economy, we were unable to complete. Since autumn of the year 2012, in September, the LORD JESUS has blessed us with a benefactor whom we do not know, and who called the church and bequeathed to the church a gift of $130,000 to be used to build a brand new 68 stall parking lot which was completed and dedicated. The Lord saw our need and did what we could not do. To God be the glory!